The newsroom is where you can find recent updates about the DIGICOR project.
We use it to:
- Describe any work we’re doing or thinking about;
- Outline new practice or theory in a particular area;
- Share new ideas and stories;
- Highlight specific knowledge and findings;
- Announce project meetings and other events.
The DIGICOR project is financed by the ERASMUS+ Programme, KA2 – Cooperation for Innovation and Exchange of Good Practices, Partnerships for Digital Education Readiness. This website has been developed in the scope of the project DIGICOR – “Digitalisation in corrections towards reduced recidivism”, reference no. 2020 KA226-E02CF986.